Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

So I feel a bit rubbish at the moment, I just need to know if you think this is my ibs?

I cant stop needing to go to the loo for a number 2, its like my bowels just dont feel that they are emptying, ive got some cramps and feeling pretty weird, i keep going to the loo for a pee as well, its weird..

I feel a bit n*, not ive had 3 rolls with spreadable cheese and cherry tomatos with a yoghart and ive ben for a walk today, ive drank quite a bit, but yet still this feeling.

Ive taken my colofac this morning and ive got to take it again soon, im just a little freaked that this could be the start of an sv* as its only been going on this bad for about 30mins, its worse when I stand up and walk around..

Anyone got any Ideas?

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It does sound like ibs to me....hope it gets better soon.
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

Hey Kate,

Thankx, hope it is and does,

well, it sounds like you've followed our previous advice and made some changes to your diet and excersize regimen. this sounds to me like your ibs, plus the changes you've made. Give it a couple of days to adjust. I'm certain that you are positively fine.

hey, thankx for your reply hun,

yep I did, i dont know if it could be the yougharts, never really heard of them doing that before, and they havent done that before to me either, its weird, when i stand up its like alot of pressure on my bowels, im so worried im gona get ill, but i dont feel n* at the moment just in pain, ive taken my 2nd colofac though so maybe that will help

if its just your bowels then its more then likely IBS, or just plain old indigestion from the changes you've made.

ok so I just ate some breadsticks and my stomach does really hurt now, not just my bowels both, ugh, this is rubbish

Sounds like IBS. Just be strong and you'll be fine. ^^Oh, and I'd go easy on the eating...u.u; But not too easy. Emets need food, too.Edited by: mayinga