Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: HELP!!!

Ok my stomach is sore but it might be because I ate junk food today. I ate like half a mcflurry, large fries and 3 slices of pizza. my body is used to junk so I don't think its that bad. But when I seen food I got full. But I don't feel any N* at all I'm hoping it doesn't come soon. But I don't feel that bad. I just need someone to reasure me that I'm okay.

Help

If your body is used to junk food (just like me) it should not bother you!

if you feel bad right now, just try to take your mind off of it, it will pass!

Being worried is going to harm you more than anything else!

Just get in your head that it is just a small thing and that it will pass.

Just dont pay attention to it!

breathe in through your nose and slowly out through your mouth, it works for me!

Feel better sweety!

Claire
    The sun never sets on a badass...

Omg hun I'm going through what you are right nww, I hate so much today I had hamburger, salad, ice cream, and I'm ready for my period Omg I can't tell how bloated I am, and then I started to panic cause I felt pressure in my stomach and gurgling and gas too, So hun it's def junk food cause I'm feeling it oo it's gone away almost but boy it scared me you won't vomit hun it's just junky food, I feel so gross i feel like I'm pregnant hahaha but yes your fine!

I know this is late but I lost my phone (that has internet) and I was never able to get back to you guys. But I ended up fine and just saved my food and ate it later. My anxiety blows things up out of porportion. Forgive me for my grammatical errors I'm in a hurry