Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Not sure..

Yesterday i posted on here i kept getting pains in my stomach, like shooting pains, and i felt a bit n*, it carried on but the pain went into my back and the pains now in my back, its at the bottom bit and just under my ribcage round the back. Its like dull ache that comes in waves, the n* comes and goes and i just have an ill feeling. Im thinking it may have something to with the water works shall i say, as its come out a lot darker..(sorry tmi). I also keep getting really cold, then hot and just tired?.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

if you're getting temperature flashes of hot and cold, and your urine is darker... drink water. Dark pee (I know, ew) almost always means you need to drink more water.

Thanks, yeah i don't drink any water at all..only tea, that could be the reason. Thanks for the reply.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, that would be it. Tea is good and all, but if it's caffeinated, it can actually drain your body of it's vital water supply. Go have a few glasses of water today, and you'll be fine.

Kidneys -- DRINK WATER! Cranberry juice might also help. Avoid tea, caffeine, and carbonated drinks.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

I know when I don't get enough sleep I get these stabbing pains it's weird I can't explain it goes around my back and to the top of my stomache it's almost like gas pains, def drink water I don't know if it's hot where you live but here it's really hot and the heat can get to you so drink lots of fluids like gatorade that hydates you, relax it's nothing worry about.