Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Ohh hell :(

oki im sitting here with really flushed cheeks at the moment and feeling pretty dizzy and n*, my gf has a head cold and a high temp at the moment she doesnt feel right at all, im dizzy as heck, my tummy doesnt feel right..

PLUS!! we have her sis here to stay at the moment, so i feel like ive got a bit of a temp ive had a headache all day and im feeling rough..

Im SO worried im gona v* as ive just had a heavy meal

I also just started buscopan today for my ibs as the colofac wasnt setteling it, so I just feel rubbish and freaked out!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think the fact that you just ate a heavy meal shows you probably won't v*, if you were going to v* I really don't think your stomach would kind of let you, if you know what I mean. The dizzy and flushed cheeks thing sounds a bit like me when I haven't been sleeping. Are you sleep deprived or tired? Hope you feel better.

you sound like your getting a cold love .. i had it the other day and felt like crap ... the n* is prob because your worrying and the cold ... try and sip cool water and relax a little

you'll be fine love xx

hey, thankx to you both for replying,

I still feel bunged up and weird, hot but a bit shakey lol, Im just trying to keep my fingers crossed this isnt a flu!!

Babe I'm not trying to be harsh here and I'm saying this because I recognise it as something I do but I think because you are anxious about the move/ your gf's sister etc you are over analysing everything your stomach and your body does, is it too hot? Is it gurgling? Do I have a headache? How am I feeling now? Am I sick? Etc etc I do it, I was doing it today. but you are fine. If you were going to be sick or were ill that meal you ate? Well you wouldn't have even got halfway through. Have you thought about taking a little walk or just doing something to help relax for a little bit? I'm here for you honey, you can get through this PM/EM anytime.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I agree with hippychick, your def over thinking things, your so aware of your body every movement, that your almost creating these symptoms, I've noticed you've been posting alot about how your feeling and afraid your sick, so think about it each day you think your sick with something and afraid of vomiting, I think your so aware of your body your actually creating these symtpoms and feelings, I think this is just like all the other days, everytime you feel these feelings you really feel like your coming down with something but then it always never happens and I think it's all in your head your creating this casue your so aware of how you feel for an example your hear a gurgle and you think omg that means I got an SV or I feel alittle warm and I've had a headache all day omg I'm getting SV, I think you turn one symptoms into many symtpoms and it goes on from there, cause all day I've been feeling the sameway I'm not lying I had a lump in my throat and really really dizzy but I know it's just my anxiety that's bothering me I know it is and I think stop it's nothing your fine and I go on with my day, but hun seriously I think it's yourself creating these feelings and this causes the dizziness over worrying these symptoms of a creation of one single symtpoms turn into 10 other. I hope you understand where I'm getting at, I learned it's only my braining making me feel this way you need to too or haha your going to feel like this everyday my anxiety is really high right now and that's why I'm feeeling this I'm very stressed but I think it's hard for you to believe it's just your mind and not the real thing. I don't believe your sick I do believe your afraid of getting sick which causes these feelings! So hun just relax keep telling yourself this is just me creating these awful symtpoms everyday say that you need to realize it! if you need help PM me