Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

loads of friends have had stomach bugs .. i know hygeine is the answer but it doesnt stop you worryin gdoes it ..??? i dont think i can handle getting ill [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry you are feeling so worried. If you have not been in contact with the people when they actually have the bugs, you should be alright.I know how worried you must feel though. As soon as I hear someone has had a sv I go into panic mode even if I have had no contact with the person. Try not to worry, I think you will be fine.

i know ... thanks thou .. its weird how something so small that everyone does can have such an inpact in your life

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by curly wurly
    Sorry you are feeling so worried.* If you have not been in contact with the people when they actually have the bugs, you should be alright.*I know how worried you must feel though. As soon as I hear someone has had a sv I go into panic mode even if I have had no contact with the person. Try not to worry, I think you will be fine.
    she almost took the words right out of my mouth...worrying however may make you feel more sick...i think everything will be ok!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

I really feel for you. Do tyou think its going round again? I knlow things were really bad in our area before May half-term but it seemed to have died out.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

think it's doing the rounds again !![img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Me too. At work today we had a member of staff and a fair few kids off with *IT* although some have got no v* 'just' d*.

yes afew of my neighbours have it... fingers crossed mine will be ok x

I am sure they will. So many times we worry our selves stupid and its all for nothing.

i hope your right . i dont feel i can handle myself being ill with a sv to be honest ...[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Me neither