Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: New

Seeing as its to do with fighting infection and stuff, this is my latest piece of artwork lol.

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hehe! Great stuff Ruth! Love the shoes lol!

Haha thank you[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] lol.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

love it !!

Thank you lol [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

can't see it myself

ha ha...thats hilarious!! its great!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Erm.. i'm confused.. where do i go on the site to see what everyone else is seeing thats funny? I wanna laugh too!!

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

Yesterday I couldn't see it, so went to Ruth's website and had a look, but couldn't see it so I got a bit confused too! The pic is actually in the post if it's working and it is for me today! Great work Ruth!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

OH yaaaayyyyy I can see it now! There was a different pic there earlier when i looked at it - thats odd...

He is soo cool Ruth! Well done!

Haha awww thank you!!, my site im working on has a few bits on its http://www.freewebs.com/xxroofayxx/ still need to scan some pictures in though lol. Thank you!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img].

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Cool i'll go and look at your site in a sec.. check out one of my close friends sites - www.bubble.tv - its good for a laugh I guess - he works as a web designer/programmer- on the 2nd video he is the guy that has the Levi's t-shirt on, and walks into the wall/phone booth. lol. [img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]

Thank you[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], cool thanks!! i shall go check it out now[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Sorry I gave you the wrong link - its www.bubblewrap.tv- Oh and you can pop the bubble wrap at the top of the page, then refresh if you want to do it again! lol.

haha thanks[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], im on it now, *pops bubblewrap* lol.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimmyc24
    Cool i'll go and look at your site in a sec.. check out one of my close friends sites - www.bubble.tv - its good for a laugh I guess - he works as a web designer/programmer- on the 2nd video he is the guy that has the Levi's t-shirt on, and walks into the wall/phone booth. lol. [img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]

That's off the wall - so funny! Popping the bubblewrap is soooo therapeutic too, lol!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb