Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay I have to drink this NuLytely stuff for my colonoscopy tomorrow but it's not going down easy, in fact I keep gagging as I'm trying to drink it. I've tried plugging my nose but it's not really the taste that bothers me it's the texture. I keep gagging and gagging and I'm afraid I'll throw up. Is there any easy way to get this stuff down? I've only had 3 and a half glasses and I have tons more to go!! Is anyone out there? How do I get through this?

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

well i honestly dont have a good suggestion but maybe chase it will something good...lemonade, juice...to help go down better and to help the taste get out of your mouth quicker?? im sorry i havent had to experience that...although i am curious how that turns out...keep us posted and take care!!

♥LIDIA&hearsts;

As you're drinking it, keep occupied with doing something else so you aren't focusing so much on the nastyness of it. Sip it slowly if possible. Good luck, I'm sure you'll be okay!
    ~~~Carolyn~~~

Is it thick? What kind of texture is it? Can you mix it with anything?
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

I wish i was online to help you with this one...You had to drink that really big gallon of disgusting liquid to clean you out? I have done this many times for a test called IVP for my kidneys. I could not drink that gallon crap stuff, so I went to the store, go down the laxitive isle, there is a liquid laxative (can't remember the name) but you put ike 4 teaspoons in a glass of 8ox sprite....it is so much better that that Golytly or what ever you had to drank.....Let me know how you didi!

Michele