Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Thank you.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me on this site, with there advice and everything about my eating. I finally took my prescription for my nutrition supllement milkshakes into the chemist today, and am going to collect them tomorrow[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. I want to do this for my family aswell as they have had to put up with me for a year, going in and out the hospital, and having to stay with me in there from nearly passing away twice from it. I've also had a long chat with my dad about everything, to try and understand each other more, so what we are going to do is spend a little bit more time together, and trying to get to know each other again. There will be times where its going to get hard, but i can go on for the rest of my life, saying yeah, i will change tomorrow, but its been months now and its going to get to the point of something bad happening i guess. I spoke to my doctor and he told me to take these drinks, i think i can have about 4 or 6 a day?? and can eat aswell if i feel like it, but if i don't i will be getting the nutriants from them. He aslo said to go on a liquidised diet to start with, such as ice lollys, wheatabix with a supllement milk drink in and liquidised, and other foods that are easy to blend, as then that way it will feel more comfortable knowing i have liquid in me, not soild food which i think is the problem. Like when i havn't been eating i still drink, so drinking supllements and things would just be like having a drink, only better and full of vitamins[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. If it wasn't for the support on here, then i doubt i would have been here to be honest. I joined this forum when i was going in and out of hospital about my heart and when my body started giving up, and i came on here and got told to start with cereal and toast again, so i did and now thanks to the support i stayed alive from eating those, but now need to gain back weight and recover. I then hope to soon be able to feel like going back to eating normal foods again, and then maybe some days when i feel like it, don't have the supllements, and go a few days eating normal foods to see if i can handle it and make it a challenge lol. Thanks so much for everyones help and support, the fact you have all come and replyed to posts when times have been really bad[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]*hugs*

Ruth -x-
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]This is freakishly good progress. I wish you only good things.

Never heard of them... Kinda like "slim-fast" ---ish.

But, hey, whatever works for you. Get better soon!
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

I'm so pleased to hear this Ruth! Glad you are starting to talk a bit more with your dad too. I wish you every success with both your eating and your relationship with your dad - you deserve to be happy! Here's hoping you are back to full health again soon!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Morning Ruth,

That is such great news! I'm so glad to read that post its such a relief.

I really hope that those nutritional drinks are going to be the start of your (not bumpy!) road to recovery and weight gain etc. You can do it, I can tell from your posts that you are a strong person and you sound determined this time!

I was thinking that you and your dad seemed to be spending more time together - car shopping etc!! Thats great, keeping the lines of communication open always makes things a lot less complicated and stressful. This will be great for your mom too, when she gets back from her hols to see you and your dad getting on and getting closer etc.

Woohooo!! Its all good. [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]

Kimmy x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

Hey thank you!!. Yes im very up for starting these drinks now, if it will solve all this hassle not being able to go out, play sports, work and all of that then i need to do something as its just a waste of a life, when i have one. Im going to start withthe drinks and by a liquidiser, so i can liquidise foods, it may sound a bit extreme, but i guess if its a way to eat, then maybe its for the best. Alo maybe having things like ice cream, jellys, smoothies and such as there liquid based. Thanks for all the support!!. Yeah, im going to start going out a bit more with my dad, hopefully when i build up a bit, go play some sports with him, like football and basketball. Yeah my mum comes home today!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img], so that will be cool to see her, and tell her about this. I also told her the help i've been having on here and she said thank you to all that have helped me[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]and well looked out for me when she was away. So thank you.

Ruth -x-
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Well done Ruth for taking this big step. Good luck, you can do it!

Thank you!!, i've got the toffe and chocolate ones, untill i can get the banana and strawberry tomorrow, wow i havn't tasted chocolate or toffee for like a year lol. Thanks for the support[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth -x-
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Yay Babyruth!!! I'm so happy for you! This sounds like a giant leap in the right direction! Good for you!

Ruth I am so happy to hear this!! That is great!! Excellent getting that advice from your doc. Thats good to start out with nutritious liquid drinks, that way you are getting what you need, and you can gradually work your way back to foods again.

I am so happy for you!! That is also great that you and your dad are having a reconciliation, thats a really good thing. Just keep at it (both the relationship with your dad and getting back to eating), and you know I'm always here if you need to talk.

Hey!! thank you!! my mums home now (woo!! lol) and she's said she's going to help me, and my dad also said he'll support me to get back into eating. I woke up this morning and what i did is took a anti-emetic just so you know i have a safty guard there so i feel at ease while i do this, but im going out shopping with my mum today to get some foods that would be good to start with, im picking up more supllements to so i have them, last night i starting feeling really n* from being so hungry, to the point where i was heaving and it scared me to think my stomach was empty and i could felt like how i did the night i went into hospital, where i didn't understand anything, so i really want to just eat normally, i did it for 15 years of my life lol. But the days where i find i can't eat, to have the supllements, there also lactose free so there easy on the stomach. Today my first thing im going to try and eat is something like rice insted of toast or some cereal. Its just doing it, then once you've done it and put food in your mouth, like last time my brain switched on and i thought i can do it. I will let you know how it goes[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. Thanks for all the support!!

Ruth -x-
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

we are all here for you love !! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Thank you[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth -x-
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!