Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: roommate sick

My brother-in-law, who lives with us unfortunately, is not feeling well. He works night shift and has thrown off his sleep schedule - he actually hasn't slept in two days - and on the way to work tonight he felt really n*. He just came home about an hour ago and told me that he threw up 6 times at work and in the cab home! I'm hoping he doesn't have anything catching - he lives in the basement and rarely comes upstairs, so I don't think we're at much of a risk, but I wonder if it's something to do with the lack of sleep - he was pretty out of it in the car, he was daydreaming and everything. Also, he's not picky about what he eats and has a horrible diet - it might be a bit of food poisoning. Who knows? It might be lack of sleep - I know that can do some nasty things to your body.

it sounds like he doesn't take care of his body at all.
    which is deffinately a factor..i know that when i don't sleep well i get
    really n*
    its probaly everything all mixed together.
    not an actual bug.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

WOW!! 6 times? In what period of time? if it's all within a short period, then it may be FP.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

6 times in 2 hours. I actually just went downstairs to throw my clothes in the dryer, and he was asleep sitting up on the couch, he was so exhausted. We'd ordered pizza earlier, but he didn't eat any because he felt ill even then, and that was at 5:30, but I have no idea what he's eaten today - I was at work and he was out shopping, and we don't exactly get along so most of our interactions consist of smart-ass remarks instead of actual conversation, so he probably won't tell me!

When I get over tired, I definately feel sick. Lack of sleep can do some really nasty things to your body. Not sleeping for two days is a long time. Probably at least had something to do with it.
    Keep us posted...

He' s fine now, he was okay when he got up this morning, I think I'm out of sv country!