Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: bad dreams.

Hey, I'm Rachel. I'm 14. And I have emetiphobia.

I was just wondering, does anyone get dreams where you v* and it feels SO real. & When you wake up your like freaking out because it really felt like you v*ed??

Ive had that a lot of times, and i had it the other day. It sucks. So i was wondering if other emets have it also.
    <font color=MAGENTA>You could\'ve told me why you had to go.
    I tried to tell myself==&gt; Just let him go.
    But I see your face ..
    It\'s everywhere I go.
    &lt;/3

</font>

<font size=\"4\">Rachel</font>

Yep, caboodles, I've had plenty of those - they aren't fun!

I hate the ones where the v* is neverending. My mouth is full of it, and I'm freaking out, but no one seems to care&gt;___&lt; I wake up feeling disgusted, like I just wanna get away from myself, even though it wasn't real. It's a hard feeling to describe, but those sorts of dreams always haunt me for the rest of the day.
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

I'venever dreamt that I was v*ing but I have quite regular dreams about others v*ing. It's awful and they are always so graphic.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Yahh. When I'll be about to v* in my dreams, no one cares. They will be walking by me not even looking or asking if im okay. It sucks. And its so disgusting.
    But I see your face ..
    It\'s everywhere I go.
    &lt;/3

</font>

I mostly dream that I'm around a bunch of sick people, and I can't get away from them. I have to calm myself down when I wake up and tell myself it was only a dream. I hate those.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've never had a dream whereI actually v*ed, but one time a couple years ago I woke up with the taste of those Flamin' Hot Cheetos in my mouth (those things n* me more than any other food I can think of). I started freaking out and ate a bunch of sugar because that was the only thing that would get the taste outmy mouth.

I don't think the taste was real, because there's no way I would ever get that taste in my mouth, but it seemed so real at the time.

Hey Rachel. I have gotten dreams like that. Actually, they just started about 3 months ago and I had 3 ever since..I've been an emet for as long as I can remember and it was only recent until I started dreaming about actually v*ing. They both were very realistic. I was real naseous in both of them and I v*ed. I could actually feel the warmth (sorry TMI) of the v* and the the rancid taste of it. It felt so real. I was devastated when I woke up and looked around to see if I had actually v*ed. I've heard that when you do things such as that in your dreams your actually doing them in your sleep. I can remember one dream where I peed myself and sure enough when I woke up I was peeing myself. I went into panic mode when I woke up from my v*ing dreams. was afraid I actually was goiing to throw up.
    Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus.- Colossians 3:17

whooooa i dream sooooo much about v*.... and i too wake up freaking out that im about to b s*. the most common and vivid v* dreams i have are ones where i am surrounded by all the ppl i care about (families, friends) graphically v* everywhere and i cant escape... my god it is torture i wake up in such a panic.... i hate it !!!!!!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    stef - everything happens for a reason

allright i thought i was the only one!

but yah, i wake up freaking out thinking i actually did v* because it feels and looks so realistic. I know its just a dream when i realize i actually havent v*ed, but i still always think about all the dreams ive had like that. &amp; Im scared to go to bed because i always think ill have one of those dreams.

Thanks guys.
    But I see your face ..
    It\'s everywhere I go.
    &lt;/3

</font>

yea a lot of times you feel like your the only one, thats why i am so happy i joined this site, it helps me so much and makes me so comfortable to know im not alone! i have had the same type of scary dreams, i use to have them all the time...but now i actually cant even remember when the last time was, but i better knock on wood because i sure dont want one because they are terrifying!! Edited by: loveable101
    &hearts;LIDIA&hearsts;