Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My cousins won't not eat it and it expired Sept 28 2005. They won't stop. Please someone tell me its going to be okay. I can't ask my grandma if its okay cause she gets mad when I constantly ask questions.The same question. She doesn't know about my OCD. I'm afraid to tell her. Please tell me its fine for them to eat it.

Well that's pretty gross, but they'll probably be okay. Especially if it wasn't pre-popped.

I once ate a granola bar that had expired a year earlier. I bought it on my way into school and the expiration date on a granola bar isn't usually something I worry about since it isn't something that needs to go in the fridge. It tasted quite stale though, so I looked and was rudely surprised.

I felt grossed out, but nothing happened to me. I think in non-perishable foods like that the expiration date is more about freshness and when it tastes best then when it'll actually spoil like it is in perishable foods like milk.

It will probably be real stale-tasting and the butter may just have a chrystallized-type of texture. I don't think they can get FP from it though.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Last night my mom and my sister were eating popcorn that expired like two years ago.[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

They were fine however, so you don't need to worry about your cousins. I won't eat anything past the "sell-by" date, though.
    ~ Natalie