Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: cravings??

so for the women who have had babies...might i ask what type of food you craved while pregnant, that didnt make you n* or make you want to v* ?? i have had the stranges cravings like most women and sometimes i feel like i will go to any lengths to get it, but when i do i feel sometimes ill!! any tips or does anyone have some strange things they craved??
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

when i was pg with my daughter i craved cheese ... and chocolate

when i was pg with my son i craved salt .. coke cola and sour things

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I craved salty meats....bacon, corned beef hash, etc.

The other thing was sour fruits like grapefruit.

This is really strange because these are things I never usually eat.

BandNerd

BandNerd

I had a weird craving the other day - a sweet and sour pot noodle without the flavouring powder being completely disolved so it was still bitty! Very strange.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Hale
    I had a weird craving the other day - a sweet and sour pot noodle without the flavouring powder being completely disolved so it was still bitty! Very strange.
    that is strange, but i understand the weird foods you crave...the strangest thing i craved was mustard and peanut butter on a quesdilla...it was actually pretty darn good!! but i didnt feel to hot afterwards!! LOL kind of weird huh??
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

i have always eaten a ton of salty foods and i am sooo happy that i am still craving them...i could eat easily 3 bags of popcorn a day, to myself!! he he!! i am a little disappointed though that i am a huge mexican eater and i havent wanted it at all, if i start to feel like i do i start to get n*...it makes me sad [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

I know this thread is kinda old but i thought i might throw in my freinds wierd craving , when she was pregnant she craved sandwiches with cream-cheese and pickles...mind boggling to me

While I was living in Japan, my friend Shavon craved the pink sponge from the pink sponge hair rollers. She would buy packs of them and open them up to take the sponge off the roller. She would chew on it until the "flavor" was gone then threw it away and got another one!

Hehe I craved fruit ESPECIALLY melons., salty chips and once pickles and peanutbutter.
    Spaghetti made me feel sick, and so did oriental food like sweet and sour pork and chow mein (UGH) Not good. The smell alone didn't work for me.
    I liked to carry crackers around for those times I did feel a little N*****ed. THey helped a lot and so did ginger ale.

Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.