Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Oregon

Anyone out there live in Oregon.
    My fiance has family that lives in the Portland area and he keeps dropping hints about moving there. I was just trying to find someone who I could bounce questions off of before I get into a serious discussion with him on the topic.
    Thanks.

\"This too shall pass\"

I have a couple of friends that used to live in Oregon, feel free to PM me if you want.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I lived in Portland for a year a while back. I absolutely love POrtland. it is beautiful and laid back and fun and friendly...Oregon is great - I love the whole Pacific Northwest, but I guess I'm biased
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

Oh, and I live in Washington, btw, so if you have any questions about climate, OR and WA are pretty similar, at least northern OR. S. OR is warmer, and some parts are desert.

All I know about Oregon is that one of my favorite celebrities lives there, Anthony Heald, I'm not exactly sure WHERE he lives but I'd move there in a heartbeat just on the off chance of meeting him.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I love Oregon!! I live in WA... but I've gone to Oregon quite a few times. I live about 3 or 4 hours away from it now... in September I'm moving so I'll probably only be living about an hour and a half away... I really like it there. I don't really know Portland.. I have a friend that lives there, though. I was there last summer, but only to change from a train to a bus.. so I really only got to see the Portland train station. but, the people on the bus were very nice ^_^ the Oregon coast beaches are great, too. It is a really nice state (o and no sales tax! lol)... but don't move there if you don't want to move...

i never lived there but have a ton of friends who do and they love it there only because they are college kids and it seems like a college town...i think it is wonderful and its always great for a change...however to me i do dislike having bums standing on the side of road every single block with signs right by your car window, not to mention walking downtown and having to step over them...i think its a great place to be although i dont think i could live there...other places in oregon though i think i could...thats just my opinion though!! Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;