Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am absolutly desperate! People started guessing at 6 weeks because I had started showing and I am now 14 weeks so you can imagine how desperate I am!!! I have bought a couple of pairs of trousers from ir trousers are about 3 inches too long for me and I am not exactly short. George and H & M have got some nice stuff but it has all got horrible elastic waist bands that come up to your neck which in this heat would be a nightmare and mothercare is soooooo old fashioned. I don't really want to go down the mail order route as I am normally between a sze 8 and 10 aqnd the leg length varies from shop to shop so I wouldn't know what size to order. I live in Staffordshire and am desperate to go to the Bullring but I just don't have the energy at the moment although when I do I would like to go with a good idea of what shops to look in. Any ideas please????????????????
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

dorethy perkins maternity stuff used to be quite good and some of mothcares is not that bad now

lyndsayanne

Hi Hale,

Well i've nevershopped for maternity clothesbut that doesnt mean I don't love shopping!

I have often found myself in a store looking at maternity wear without even realising it - then getting upset when i realise i couldn't wear it!!

I have seen some great maternity wear at Dorothy Perkins.. also Debenhams and erm.. BHS? Oh and Primark is GREAT for those white cotton embroidered tops that are quite long and can be worn over jeans or over a costume/bikini at the beach.. They also have loads of drawstring cotton trousers in white, navy, army green and beige.. and of course there is nothing in Primark that costs more than £15!! Can't go wrong really - and the quality really isn't that bad either..definately worth a look - but NOT on a weekend - its usually chaos!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

Don't Next have a maternity range now? Have a look at their online directory then go and try it all on in the shop!Edited by: suze