Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Yesterday morning I woke up to the sound of my one year old son gagging beside me, I jumped up and leaned him over the side of my bed and he v'ed a little bit over the side. I didn't panic, I just went on with my day, I didn't even come here and panic and post and freak out over it!! And HE WAS FINE!! He ate like a horse all day so I still have no idea why he v'ed!!

well done you !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good job, Donna! Babies/kids are so wierd. My baby has v* out of the blue before, and been fine afterward. Wierd. Glad you handled it so well!

Wow, well done[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], thats really good to hear he was ok and you handled it so well. Yeah kids sometimes v* just becausethey need to, sometimes theyjust need to get something out or if they ate something that didn't agree with them. Well done[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth -x-
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.