I managed to get myself on the Scrambler today at the county fair! (The Scrambler: http://events.clowningaround.com/ima...0Photos/Scramb ler%20major%20carnival%20ride.JPG )[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I was feeling really anxious in line for the ride, but once I was on it and we were going full speed it was actually pretty fun. I don't get any sort of motion sickness (even the windiest of roads don't faze me), but the emet still controls me when it comes to carnival rides. I often feel bad when I have to wait outside the ride when all my friends are on it... I just tell them I don't want to go on it because I don't think it's built well and it will break.

Today when I went I was with my mom and my sister, and I think that helped a lot. I'm definitely not ready to go on the Tilt-A-Whirl or Gravitron yet, but this was a step forward for me. Within these past couple of years, I've been gaining more and more control over my emetophobia, which has ruled over me for most of my life.

Anyway, I just wanted to share a small victory.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]