Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

This may not seem a lot, but it was the first night i didn't take an anti-emetic now that im eating and i was ok[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], i was to busy writing down japanese, i didn't think about it, then fell asleep lol.
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good for you! That's a big step! How's the eating going?[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hey, thank you!! its going ok thanks. I need to start really having hot foods next, im still just having like sandwhich's and cereal, so i need to change that a bit, but im still eating breakfast, lunch and dinner and making sure i have small snacks[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], my body is also starting to want food again and i get hungry, as before i wouldn't and i would just have no energy, so its doing a lot better thank you[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth -x-
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thats great to hear Roofus, hopefully you'll be able to do that again! Its really not good for us to take tablets so often, as they aren't good for our liver/kidneys, and a build up of tablets/minerals from tablets/vit supplements can cause kidney stones!!

Also, i'm sure it would make our body build up a resistance to the anti-emetics if we took them so often? I don't know.. possibly not, just a thought..[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

It just shows hey, that its all in our mind. As soon as we take our mind off it or pre-occupy our minds with something else, we are perfectly fine!! Hope your cold/flu is getting better too!

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!