Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: SCARED HELP

i went to work ths morning and the woman who was there looked tired and i sed wats up she sed i dnt sleep much and this morn she wokeup and was sick once then she came to work, and hasnt had diareah a fever or anything else she ate somt toast and kept in down but im PARNAOID she has a SV* does it sound like one? and im worried i have it she isnt pregnant she had a test today but she is unda a lot of stress cos her partner beats her and has just cheated on her and left her so she thought she could be run down but i darnt even eat PLEASE HELP ME

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow, poor woman. That sounds like just a lot of stress to me. I doubt it is a sv since she could keep toast down and hasn't had d* or a fever. My husband has done that before from stress - he has gotten up in the middle of the night and v* out of nowhere, but then once he was up, he was able to keep food down. It's amazing what stres can do to your body. Try and relax - it really doesn't sound like a sv. But, just to be on the safe side, make sure to keep your hands clean and away from your face - the usual stuff just to make you feel better. And who knows - sometimes those pregnancy tests can be false negatives, so maybe she is pregnant it's just too early to tell!

i would prob put that down to the stress the women in under

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi abbey, remember, there are lots of reasons people get sick. She could have eaten something that didn't agree with her. That alone coupled with stress could make her sick. She could also have a sensitive stomach. I had a friend who would eat, then a few hours later be sick like no big deal and feel absolutely fine. She didn't have fever or diarreah, so that's more evidence against any type of virus.
    Like Sillygirl said, just do the typical hygiene stuff like washing your hands and nottouching your eyes/lips and you should be ok even if it was a bug.