Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I hate this, does anyone elsealways have a little bit of a constant n* .. it's so nagging and irritating.
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

argh now i have a stomach ache!!
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes actually I do. Its a constant nagging N****ing feeling. I found out it may be from an irritated and/or twisting bowl as well as my endometriosis that are contributing but I am not sure the real reason or what might help make it go away. Once I started getting out and getting regular exercise and fresh air and not thinking about it so much it stopped progressing into somehting worse than it was.

Sometimes it was just a gas and once I burped I was ALL better but I got so worked up it turned into anxiety which made me feel sick as well.
    You aren't alone anyways I believe if you can find something to occupy your mind. Cross stitching, computer games, reading, walks, writing, puzzles, words puzzles, Suduko ETC ETC the possibilities are endless as long as its engrossing it will help take your mind off it.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.