Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: First

Im planning to eat my first cooked meal tomorrow, one part of me is happy and looking forward to it, the other is worried lol, im going to try with out my stemetil to see if i can do it without the need of meds, but i need to get into a rountine and have breakfast, lunch and dinner a day, one of them meals being hot and with vegetables. Im going to have steamed veg with rice and tuna tomorrow and see how that goes[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], my mum wants to take me to mcdonalds one day this week to see if i can eat a hppy meal, even though im not sure my stomach would take to the fat yet, but im going to give it a go lol. I still can't over the taste of peanut butter and jam sandwhich's, there awesome!! lol.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AWESOME!!!!

Enjoy it I love steamed veggies and rice- and it will be easy on the stomach. As for trying out a Mcdonalds meal, if I ever get dragged to the place I always get the grilled cheese happy meal with the sliced apples and caramel dip instead of fries. The grilled cheese may have a decent degree of fat in it, but it's not greasy like the burger can be (ick). I'm not sure they have the grilled cheese option everywhere though....

Goodluck!!!!! SO glad you are starting to eat well

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How cool that they have grilled cheese at McDonald's by you! They don't by me, but I often order a cheeseburger no meat! That's also a lower fat option, you may want to try! Good luck and good for you!!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Hey, thank you!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] thanks for the advice, i'll make sure i eat the veg and rice then lol. I think we have the cheese option here, so i'll try and get that[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] maybe one day a mcflurry for after lol. Thank you[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

We also have these ham and cheese toasties out now, but its also good they have a healthy option range now for kids and adults.

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!

Congratulations!! I know that you can do it. Whenever I go to mcdonalds i get the fries, because they taste sooo good. Sometimes i'll get a burger, but i specify what i want on it so that it doesn't get overloaded with things. Good luck!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!