Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Stomach Acid

So att the moment im sitting here feeling like there is an over production of acid in my tummy, a bit yuk and n* after eating dinner..

like a lump coming up the back of my throat, it burns a little but not to much at the moment, and I cant seem to move any wind..

does anyone have any ideas on how I could reduce this without pills ect?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I used to have really bad problems with GERD and heartburn and gastritis. I was on certain meds but nothing seemed to really work THAT well so I changed my diet. Of course, that didn't always help, so when I feel like this, I'll drink some water or have a mint or gum even though "they" say that may produce more acid. IMO, it settles my stomach.

Also, stress and nervousness halts digestion. Try and relax and things might get back on track easier[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    Anger is just <font color=RED>love </font> disappointed

it\'s an addiction.

hey,

Thank you for coming over, I am a little stressed tonight and find that things are getting ontop of me, so hopefully thats what it is..

Im going to eat some mints and watch the tv, try take my mind off of it,!

thank you again for you reply!

x

Maybe taking a little walk to help the food digest more quickly. Try little sips of water for the acid in the back of your throat. Hope you feel better.
    \"This too shall pass\"

Hi,

Try a mint candy, like the Fisherman's Friend brand or have a nice cup of tea with slices of lemon in it or even mint leafs.

I hope it will help !

Le Paroxysme de la Tranquilité.

Compulsory good manners.

I'm going through the same exact thing as you, I was kinda gasy and then I felt kinda like a lump in my throat and then I started to get the burning at the top of my stomache, and I was so worried my anxiety has been so bad lately and that's the cause of this but out of no where started to get the burning like acid reflux and then i started to burp and now it's gone thank god. It's just acid in your stomache espcially after eatting, so don't worry i feel the sameway as you do!