OK, so my sister got married on June 30th (same day my uncle had the heart attack), and my daughter went to the wedding in PA, I didn't go, for a few reasons. Well, since I didn't go, I was looking forward to seeing the nice pics, OK? No. Here's the deal: I guess the latest thing is to pay some guy a buttload of $$$ to take very amateur-looking photos of the most important day of your life, put them on a tacky website, and charge people per picture that they like after they select them and"add to cart"! I may be being old-fashioned here, but this is ridiculous! Whatever happened to actual PROFESSIONAL pictures being taken and sent out to close friends and family?!? So, I anticipated going to this wwebsite, until I got there. I had to put in a password given to me, sign an electronic guestbook, and look at some dumb pics. well, there were a couple of them I liked of my daaughter and family (about 10 out of the 300), so I ADDED TO CART (jeez). So, I go to VIEW MY CART and, la-la-la, look at the cost of each pic. AAHHHH!!!! The smallest size (4 x 6), was $14.10 !!! Fourteen freaking dollars PER pic! If I wanted a 5 x 7 size, it was $23.50! If I decided to order one in black & white, they were nice enough to charge me $5.00 x-tra per pic! S**t! So, when did looking at family wedding pics become so impersonal and expensive??

Thanks guys for reading----had to rant!!!!Edited by: californiagirl