Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My stomach isnt feeling right at all at the moment and im pretty scared

I felt really tired and dizzy before i ate dinner,so sat down for a few mins and felt slightly better, cooked some dinner and struggled so hard to eat it.

I still feel a bit poo and tired atm, fed up mostly..

the past week I havent slept properly maybe 5 hours a night or something like that, last night I had about 7 hours, Im wondering if it could be something to do with that!

Although, yea im getting more worried as the night goes on, I cant take any anti emetics with the tablets im on at the moment, cant believe im still taking them knowing that I cant take my comfort pills.

So, does anyone feel pretty dizzy, find it hard to eat and rubbish when tired..

I do hope you are all ok and doing well, I havent rested in about a month now, I find it hard to sit down and do nothing really, but being forced to by my mate at the moment.

Thankx in advance!

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it sounds like your totally knackered babe .. i know when im soo tired i cant eat and i feel off coz im not resting my body ...

you need to start resting your body otherwise you'll make yourself ill

Hey violet, im sorry your feeling like this. I agreee, triedness can do this to you, you need to try get more rest, have a look on the net for tips on how to unwind and stuff. I really think you need more sleep, i know if i don't sleep i feel ill and theres been a few times its made me feel really n* and given me a bad stomach when i havn't had enough sleep, same with my brother, he dosn't get ill very often and when he misses a lot of sleep he complains of stomach aches. I hope you feel better soon, keep your self entertained to keep your mind off it and get more sleep[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img].

Ruth -x-

TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

Yes...and the lack of sleep will effect you greatly. It ALWAYS makes my anxiety horrible if I am not getting the amount of sleep I need. Also it sounds like you were having pretty bad anxiety while eating....I get that too and I start to get really flushed and dizzy. I hate the feeling...have you tried taking something to help you sleep. Sometimes simple things like benedryl, Unisom, even Melatonin will help...

Amber