Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Eeeuggghhhh!!!! I don't know if anyone else saw last night's episode of BB7 but how disgusting was that Burping task?

They had to drink so much soda to make themselves burp a certain amount of times, and I don't know why but it was making Jayne feel like V* and she kept on going to do it in the bucket!!! How gross was that?? She must have gone for the bucket like 5 times! And then when it got to Imogen's turn, she also kept on gagging and her face kept pulling into that 'about to be sick' expression and she would go for the bucket!

I had to turn over and ended up watching Love Island instead, as it was making me feel so ill! I wonder if they were gagging from the effort of trying to burp so much, or from drinking too much soda/fizzy drink? What do you guys think?? They managed 252burps amongst erm.. about 12 people!![img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

I saw this too and it was disgusting, i did exactly the same as you and watched love island instead. I think the combo of drinking lots of fizzy stuff and then forcing themselves to burp caused the v*. I dont know how they could all sit there and watch, i would have been out of there so fast! Between this and the glynn incident i am definetly gonna stay away from bb, why do people put these things on tv for enterntainment!?

I'm from Australia, so I haven't seen what you are talking about, but at the start of our season here (mid May, I think), they had Friday night games (do they do that in other BB's around the world?) Anyway, they have competitions between teams, to decide winners, and then get down to the final two to find out the champion for that week - the winner gets a few priviledges and opportunities for other prizes, etc.. anyway, in this particular episode, it got down to the final two, and they had to eat "specialities"- it started out lame - a spoon full of vegemite, but got worse - tongues, eyes, etc -euuuuuwwww!!!!! Anyway, one girl was going alright, but the other one - for the last 3 things she had to eat she was convulsing, her body was physically rejecting it from her body, forcing her not to swallow - but she pushed and pushed to force them down so she could win... She kept it all down long enough to get the trophy into her hand, she grabbed the bucket... and you can guess what happened... it was awefull. Why would someone do that to themselves? Suffice to say, I haven't watched an episode since!

i wish i had seen it ..

Lol.. Which one Jodie? BB UK or BB OZ? I think the Aus one sounds 100 times worse!! Although its similar to what we have to endure during I'm a celebrity, Get me Outta Here!!

I'm too nosy to not keep watching Big Bro, although I love Bombhead from HollyOaks so am going to have to keep switching between that and Love Island for the next few weeks..GRR.. why is reality telly so addictive?? [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

kimmyc24- i saw that too, and i had to turn it over it was mingin. I dont get why they would have that as a challenge and set out the wee bucket and everything cause they obviously knew that forcing them to burp would make them sick. Spiral looked incredibly nervous though! but yeah i tried to watch the glynn thing but it was horrible- i can see people being sick in films and it doesnt bother me but the fact that he was actually throwing up, i just couldnt watch it- but same here, im too intrisued not to watch BB aswell.
    .: tonight i\'m letting go :.

the uk one .. just to see how i owuld react

Icouldn't stand to watch!!!!

It was disturbing & not just cause of the v*ing bits.
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Yeah you're right Jenneh.. the burping itself was VERY off-putting, especially one of the ones Mikey did, he sounded like he was making V*ing sounds. It was really gross actually.

I saw it - what a totally stupid task. I did like the disgusted reaction from Suzie though when she had to try and burp.

I managed to avoid the Glyn v*ing episode but they keep showing clips of it now and again on Big Bros Big Mouth - they did it againlast night so I saw it [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb