Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: ickkk.

I've heard for a couple people that being on your period can cause v*.
    I've never had a problem with such a thing. I'm wondering if it's true or
    not. I consider that time of the month my safe time, because i have
    something to blame all my n* and cramps on, but v* is possible? has
    anyone ever had that happen. hopfully not, but just wondering.

I've never heard of that... yes, I get n*, but do not v*.... I know everyone is different - I'm only speaking from personal experience....

I have known a few people who actually vomit from their period.

I am really nervous for my daughter to start because with my luck she will be one of those people.

If you haven't vomited from it yet, chances aren't you won't. The people I know who do have been like that forever.
    \"This too shall pass\"

My ex-best friend is like that. Every month when she got her period, she would v****. It drove me nuts. I know saying that sounds horrible, but she would just v****, and then shrug it off like it was no big deal, while I think I felt worse than she did about her being sick! I kind of felt bad for her, but she seemed really used to it. She was also one of those people who got airsick and carsick and such.

Anyway, like Shiva said, if you haven't been sick from your period before, you probably won't now. My friend had this problem ever since she started her period, very early on, so I really doubt you'll v***** now. Period nausea is horrible, but the one good thing is that I know I can't v**** from it, because I know why I'm having the nausea.
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I had a friend like that, too. But, like Neha's friend, she was one to get sick very easily and act like it was no big deal. I worked with her one summer and she woul literally get up and run to the bathroom to get sick and then come back and work more. Not something I could ever do! I don't think emets will ever get sick like that from their periods. Don't worry about it.

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Same with my friend, all of the above. As everyone else said, if you haven't yet, i don't think you will.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

My aunt told me she used to sometimes when she was a teen from the cramps and I knew a girl at school who said she did. Didn't really know the girl but I know my aunt and she does it VERY easily! She is one who will make herself to feel better so ... I think it depends on the person and as has been said already if you never have than chances are you never will. Plus my aunt didn't anymore after the worse/teen years.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Hi Kate, as the others have said if you've not felt n* or v*ed already from your period that its not likely that it will ever happen to you. When I was younger and had really bad cramps I used to feel very n* but luckily never v*ed.M x