Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

A friend of mine referred me to this Meme here: Which House M.D. doctor did you meet up with?

I filled it out just for fun and THESE were my results:

You met: House
    When: June 17, 2004
    Where: Bar
    What he thought of you: You're cute, but not his type
    What ended up happening: You puked in his car</span>, so he left you on the side of the road

I laughed but......dear God! I swear the universe has a sick sense of humor! Why else would an emet</span> get that result?

LOL- I met House too, although I think our evening fared better:

You met: House
    When: Sept 25, 2005
    Where: Clinic
    What he thought of you: He thinks you're hot!
    What ended up happening: He took you to his place for some fun *wink*wink*

But alas....my chances of meeting up with him are only 37%

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Where did you get the test?
    &lt;a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"&gt;&lt;/a&gt ; ; ;

I met house also! And I got the puking result...lol

You met: house
    When: February 22nd, 2005
    Where: Bar
    What he thought of you: He loves you!
    What ended up happening: You puked in his car, so he left you on the side of the road.

I only got a 16% chance of meeting him again...lol!

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Haha! You go the v* too, huh?

Well in that case me thinks the number of results possible is very few.

Interesting....lol

You met: Dr Robert chase
    When: November 20, 2005
    Where: Monster truck show
    What he thought of you: He Thinks your annoying
    What ended up happening: You puked in his car, so he left you on the side of the road.

2 % chance of ever meeting him again
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

Where are you people taking the quiz?????
    &lt;a href=\"
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"&gt;&lt;/a&gt ; ; ;

I'm glad I am not the only clueless one. I don't even know who house is and what house md meme means...I feel so old!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Yeah, me too.......

House MD is a tv show about sarcastic, anti-social doctor, and I'm not exactly sure what a meme is either. Like I said, a friend emailed me the link.

From what I can gather it's basically just something fun. For a laugh.

I've never watched the show... it just gave me a picture, so I don't know who the guy is ^^;;;;

but this is what it said about me:

<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 align=center>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; : #333333">When</TD>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; : #ddddaa">February 1, 2005</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; : #333333">Where</TD>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; : #ddddaa">Clinic</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; : #333333">What he thought of you</TD>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; : #ddddaa">He loves you!</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; : #333333">What ended up happening</TD>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; : #ddddaa">He took you to his place for some fun *wink*wink*</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=middle bgColor=#333333 colSpan=2>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
    <CAPTI&#079;N>Chances of you meeting him again: 26%</CAPTI&#079;N>
    <T></T></TABLE></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

I thought it was really weird, because the day we met is my birthday! o.o' lol.

i don't watch the show so i don't know who this is lol.
    <TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 align=center><T>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid">Who you met</TD>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid"></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid">When</TD>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid">October 16, 2005</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid">Where</TD>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid">Club</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid">What he thought of you</TD>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid">You're annoying.</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid">What ended up happening</TD>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid">He ignored you</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid; TEXT-ALIGN: center" align=middle bgColor=#333333 colSpan=2>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><CAPTI&#079;N>Chances of you meeting him again: 84%</CAPTI&#079;N> <T></T>
    <T></T></TABLE></TD></TR></T></T></TABLE>Edited by: stephiewephie05
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

Who you metHouse
    WhenOctober 21, 2005
    WhereClub
    What he thought of youYou're cute, but not his type.
    What ended up happeningHe ignored you
    Chances of you meeting him again
    56%&nb sp;&nb sp;&nb sp;&nb sp;&nb sp;

Facebook: Kayla Rose Matheney

She put a link in the original post.

I got the puke one too ... definitely not a wide range of possibilities here lol.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I met Chase (YUM)
    When November 1, 2004
    Where Clinic
    What he thought of you He loves you!
    What ended up happening He took you to his place for some fun *wink*wink*
    Chances of you meeting him again 89%&nb sp;

Well, Chicajojobe, I also apparently got sick in his car. And now I've been traumatized, so that I shall never date a doctor ....

~Madeleine
    Seventeen-year-old Madeleine, from Rhode Island

the picture link for some reason is not working so I have no idea who I met but they thought I was hot and we went back to his place and I have an 85% chance of meeting him again

the link to the meme is in the first post

What's funny is that House doesn't drive a car...he rides a motercycle! lol...