Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

It was about phobias, and there was a woman with severe emet which she'd had since having fp* at age 13.She was on with her husband. Tricia said to her "let's see how bad your phobia is"and someone came on with a covered plate. For a split second, I thought there was going to be v* there (stupid, I know) but it turned out to be sausages. They got her husband to eat one and asked her how she felt about that. She was literally shaking all over and told Tricia that as she hadn't been able to check if they were thoroughly cooked, she'd be terrified all night that her hubby would get fp*. She was sent off with the show's psychologist, but I don't know how that will turn out, as I'll be on holiday and won't see it.

Poor woman, I can totally relate to that fear!

Hmm....we don't get Tricia over here, but it sounds like an interesting episode. That poor woman!!!!!! What a way for exposure therapy!!! [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]Are they going to be following her progress??
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't watch Tricia but wish I'd have seen that.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

dang i missed out on that! though if i was that woman i'd have slapped trisha right across the face for putting me in that position on TELEVISION?! ugh. 'lets see how bad your phobia is'....... what is it a joke?

sorry. heh!

Jen x
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenneh

dang i missed out on that! though if i was that woman i'd have slapped trisha right across the face for putting me in that position on TELEVISION?! ugh. 'lets see how bad your phobia is'....... what is it a joke?

sorry. heh!

Jen x

Sorry, OT, but Jenneh!!! *HUGS*
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Hello Neha =D I see you on AIM every now & again but worry that a.) you won't remember who i am and b.) you won't want to talk anyway. Next time, shall i IM you so we can have a catch-up?

Jen x
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Damn I missed it too!! Was it on Sky or on ITV or Channel five or something? I will try and look out for the follow up episode, or look on her website. I'm sure the lady would have known beforehand that Trisha was going to bring out those sausages.. they would never just do that without preparing the woman in advance!!

Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!