Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Ate too much?

Well, I think I ate too much and thats why I'm feeling awful.
    I managed to go to bed, and fell asleep some, but then I woke up just now feeling real nauseas and it scared me, so now I'm up. Its about 4am. I just don't want to get sick, but I'm feeling rather awful. I had an italian sub, and it was sort of spicy so that could be what is getting to me. I just hate feeling so ill with it being night time.

Hey, awww im sorry your feeling bad. How much have you eaten, remember it will go down soon. If your tired, try putting your pillows up and sitting up in bed. I hope you feel better soon, but it probaly is just the food and the fact you've woken up at 4am. Feel better.

Ruth -x-
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How are you feeling now?? Any better?

The same thing happened to me a while back: I ate some steak, which I very rarely eat becaue it sits in my stomach heavy, and also LOTS of mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers. Well, I was feeling full that noight, and when I went to bed, my stomach hurt and I couldn't get the taste of those damn mushrooms out of my mouth! I had a hard time sleeping, and kept waking up feeling n*. It was what I ate though--a combination of what i ate and how much I ate. The next day, I felt much better.

This may be what you are experiencing also--I hope you're feeling better soon!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Hey there Galadriel,

How are you doing now? I think it was probably because you did eat too much. I've had that happen several times. It's not the best feeling at all! Did you space out the time between when you ate dinner and when you went to bed? I am really bad at that and sometimes only have 2 hours between dinner and beddtime, which is not only bad in general, but bad for my acid reflux. I need to seriously adjust my eating habits!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hello!
    Yeah I'm okay, made it through as always, though at the time of course I wonder "man am I going to make it through without getting sick?" Ugh I think being really full and feeling sick like that is just awful feeling. I almost never eat so much that I get like that. I hate feeling too full.