Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi everyone,</span><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">I'm going to be having a family BBQ inthe next couple of hours and I'm terrified...</span><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">We've got big chicken peices and ribs and i'm so scared that they arent going to be cooked properly... plus they're covered in red sauce so how can i tell if there's any blood!?!</span><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Sorry I know i'm just panicking... I just need some words of inspiration...</span><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Pink</span><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">x</span></font>

You could just say you don't fancy any meat and stick to vegetarian stuff - people usually have a selection of salads at these do's. Or you could nip out and buy some veggie sausages/burgers (say a friend put you onto them and you love em) then do them on the grill to save mixing with the meat. I'm a vegetarian and people don't mind doing the veggie stuff at barbies for me.

Try and enjoy yourself!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I agreee, if you don't want it, don't eat it and stick to veg stuff[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img], have a nice time and try not to worry.

Ruth -x-
    TEA!! IS AMAZING!!
    indeed it is! :]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.