Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: *Sighs*

pretty freaked out at the moment, to warm and generally fed up.

everything fell apart with me and my gf and I moved home, it was awful and I feel pretty hurt and betrayed.

with moving, my IBS has gone through the roof, Im in ALOT of pain right now and discomfort, (TMI) frequent use of the bathroom, very tight feeling in my tummy, as in it has just cramped totally.

I feel very n*, I just forced myself to eat something, with the weather being hot and me feeling hot as well, I just feel awful really..

I moved back home on friday, still feeling the affects of everything that has happined and im tired, sorry this sounds like a whine, it is mostly.

Im on buscopan for my ibs at the moment, 1 tablet twice a day, just feel awful!

does anyone have any ideas how to relax, how to get this ibs under controll also, anyone got any idea how to stop feeling dizzy from this panic and heat?

sorry so many questions!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm sorry you are feeling this way Violet. We've all been through break ups and the only thing that used to make me feel better was surrounding myself with my family and friends. Time heals.

With regard to the IBS, do your best to take cool showers and relax. Then stick to foods that are easily digestible, rice, baked potato, baked chicken. Stress is awful for IBS, trust me, mine goes into a tizzy also. Make sure you also drink lots of water, that will help keep you hydrated from the heat and effects of IBS.

Try to do things that make you happy. Give yourself a facial, read a book, keep yourself occupied. It's ok to cry, you are entitled.

Please keep us posted. I hope you feel better soon.
    <a href=\"
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

im soo sorry to hear that love

try and rest as much as you can .. plenty of sleep .... not to much exercise ...

plenty of water and very bland food will help

sending big hugs

hey babygap5,

Thank you for coming over, Ive just had some grapes, I know they may irritate me a little further, but I need to push in some fruit, I hope they were alright, they didnt look very green, but they said they went out of date today and they have been kept in the fridge, but its only another thing to worry about,

yes, the brake up is was due, with everything that had happined between us, she just took me and my niceness for granted, something il forever hate her for, as I moved 400odd miles away from home and did everything, while she worked for 4 days and whined the rest.

I just feel so drained with life at the moment.

Thankx again x

hey jodi,

thankx hun, yep im just trying to rest, but with my mother away for a few days, got to tidy up ect, will try for an early bed though, if I dotn worry to much about the grapes..

thankx again hun x

I'm sure the grapes are fine. The most that will happen is your IBS will get a little worse, but you can survive hon. You will get through this, you are strong. It's horrible when someone can't see or appreciate someone fully. Just take one day at a time, it will get easier.

Keep eating, and get some rest, that will help the IBS.
    <a href=\"
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

thankx babygap,

yea, with all thats going on with my ibs, i need my health up..

just wonder why this buscopan isnt working at the moment, I wonder if I should go back on colofac.. to many drugs!