Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I haven't been around the board much the past week or two because I was at a teaching at a summer camp. It was a real milestone for me with the emet. I slept in a dorm, shared a bathroom, ate in the cafeteria with hundreds of other people, and was virtually emet free the entire week. I was just so hungry!!

Well, when I got back I figured out that my period is late, which really didn't concern me that much because I had a tubal ligation in 2003. Well now my breasts are sore, so I went to the drug store and got the test.....AND IT CAMEOUT POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe this. I have a 5 and 3 year old already, and I had a lot of complications with both, and severe nausea/dehydration with the second. I am so scared. I will probably have to quit working if we have three.

I'm also terrified of ectopic pregnancy which I hear is common with people who have had tubals.I have pain inmy abdomen on the right side. I'm calling the doctor first thing Monday morning, but for now I"m so shaky and keep crying, and I'm HUNGRY!

Please pray for me. Thands for being there you guys.

BandNerd
    BandNerd

if you have insurance i would get to an er now!!! If it is a tubal and you rupture that can be dangerous. I have had a tubal pregnancy and it is a high risk. please go to the er and get checked out!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by katsamsmom

if you have insurance i would get to an er now!!! If it is a tubal and you rupture that can be dangerous. I have had a tubal pregnancy and it is a high risk. please go to the er and get checked out!!!

I second this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I hope things work out for you. Take care.

Thanks everyone! I do have insurance, but the pain is now gone, so I have not gone to the ER. I will be in my doctors office in about 12 hours. I did some calculations and if I am in fact pregnant, it's only about 4 weeks. Most tubal ruptures occur around 6-8 weeks, so I figure I can wait a few hours. Any pain or bleeding and I will head to the ER.

Thanks again [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    BandNerd

ok then....but any sympton......you go!!!

Let us know what happends at your dr appt

(((HUGS))))

Well Congratulations...I hope you don't have any complications and all is well...I am 25 weeks along and sooo glad I am past the beginning....Im sure you know all about that with already having kids though. Keep us updated.

I hope everything goes okay. Keep us posted.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I hope you had a good doctor's appointment. I hope everything works out for you. Please keep us posted.
    <a href=\"
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

What a shock for you. I hope that you are ok.
    Today is the tomorrow I dreaded yesterday and I\'m ok.

Thanks everyone for your caring. Turns out I AM PREGNANT!! It is not in the tubes. Yes, I am very shocked as I was not expecting to do this ever again. I sold everything after my last one and don't know how we are going to manage. I am only about 5 weeks so I won't be telling friends and family for a while.

Now the real deal: the emetophobia

With my first I had very little nausea. With my second I was sicker than sick from week 5 to about week 20. I haven't felt bad yet, but the fear is intense.

Lesson learned: nothing is ever definite, and next time he's having the surgery!

BandNerd
    BandNerd

Wow--congratulations!!

I had a tubal in 1991, and was told that there was a 400 to 1 chance of becoming pregnant. I thought for sure, with my luck, I'd be that 1 in 400!! Wow!! I had a hysterectomy in 2003, so if I become preggers, I will maake history!! Lol!

I wish you a safe and healthy pregnancy!!

Is this a NICE surprise?Edited by: californiagirl
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Hey Bandnerd,

I'm alot like you when it comes to pregnancies. My first was great,
    especially compared to my second. With Alec (my 2nd), I felt terrible
    almost the entire pregnancy. I even ended up in the hospital dehydrated
    and malnourished. Anyhow, needless to say, I thought I was through
    having children, but I guess somebody else felt differently. When I
    found out I was pregnant in 2004 I was scared to death. I didn't think
    I could do it, especially since my emet had gotten (and stayed)
    considerably worse during and after my last pregnancy. To my suprise,
    it went great. I had some nausea, but nothing I couldn't handle and I
    got my little girl (after having two boys first). So, I guess what I'm
    trying to say is that this one could end up being a breeze and no
    matter what, it's so worth it in the end!!! Here's wishing you the best
    pregnancy ever!!!

Oh, and aren't you in Oklahoma? I have a bassinet that Ella outgrew.
    No one I know has a baby or is planning on having one anytime soon.
    It's in great condition. Just let me know if you want it.
    Edited by: sherbear

that is wonderful!! best of luck to you!! i am about 24wks prego and it can be rough at times but will be worth it in the end!! take care and let us know if you need anything!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

congrats and i am glad to know it is not in the tubes!!! get SEA BANDS...for the n and EMETROL fir the n. GINGER TEA and ask your dr for ZOFRAN. you will do great!!!

congratulations!! I hope the pregnancy goes well for you ^_^

Oh my gosh! That's just crazy, isn't it? I hope you are over the shock now, lol. I hope you have a very happy, healthy pregnancy.

The way I see it, if God wants there to be a baby, there will be one, no matter what we humans do to try and prevent it! This baby is definitely a miracle and very special in His eyes. You are blessed!

Keep us posted on how you are feeling! Eat well, since you are hungry. That's a good sign, right? Best wishes! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Wow! I guess this one was meant to be! I wish you the best of luck with this pregnancy, and hope all goes smoothly.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Well what a suprise indeed. I believe you were given only what you can handle. What doesn't seem like something you can handle ends up making you stronger in the end.
    Just look at the two wonderful joys you have now and know that the 3rd will just be more love.
    I thought I was pregnant this month having missed my last period totally and late on the 2nd but my insides are just messed up with the endometriosis.
    Don't dwell on the being sick. Like you said you were fine with the first. Keep the gingerale, soda crackers and toast on hand and you will do just fine. Pay attention to your cravings too. (In pregnancy and out) Its often your bodies way of saying hey I need more of....) Eat 6-7 small meals a day, which is actually the healthiest way to eat for anyone. Grazing in the summer helps a lot because the heat suppresses appetites and doesn't always help with nausea. AND of course keep hydrated.

I hope it all goes well for you. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Melissa
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Aww, I can understand you must be in shock, but I think its one of those things that it was meant to be! You never know this time could be real easy. Are your other 2 children opposite genders or the same?

The children I have now are a boy and a girl.

I've been feeling kind of n* the past 2 days, but I'm wondering if it's just all in my head, because I didn't feel that way until the pregancy was confirmed.

BandNerd
    BandNerd

well i am happy for you!! wish you the best of luck in the future!!! it has to be exciting!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Wow, that is so exciting!!! Congratulations and I hope you have a happy, healthy N* & V*-free pregnancy [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Wow.. I am very late reading this post! I just wanted to say congratulations. I am sure things will work out just fine. Obviously the universe had a different plan for you than you had for yourself, but I am sure there is a reason behind that. How are you feeling?
    \"This too shall pass\"

Congrats....hope everything goes well for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

How are things going? Haven't seen you post for awhile. Are you experiencing morning sickness?