Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

About an hour ago, my son told me his tummy hurt. It seems to be coming and going, not constant. When I asked him to show me where it hurt, he said it hurt around his belly button. I am just scared he will wake up sick. My anxiety is higher tonight because my husband is at work and I am by myself to deal with things. If he was here it wouldnt freak me out as bad. I asked my son (several times [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img] ) if he felt like he had to throw up, and he said no. He is 6 and a half, he should be able to tell me when he feels like throwing up shouldnt he. Ughhhh, I just hate all of this. What do you guys think? He ate an Oreo and drank some water about 15 mins. ago, and so far so good on that. We had home made ice cream about 8 pm, after supper. Could the ice cream make him hurt?

Maybe something didn't agree with him...I doubt it was the ice cream unless he is lactose intolerant? I bet he is ok since he was able to eat and be ok after. I hope it is not a bug but I am sure whatever the case is you will handle it to the best of your ability...sending good vibes your way.

Amber

I just checked on him and he is sleeping soundly, not restless or anything, so I am trying to take that as a good sign.

Edited by: jennyleigh1975

I hope your son is feeling better now. I know how hard it is when you are on on your own and your child mentions they have a tummy ache. I really hope he is alright now and that you are o.k.

So far so good, I checked on him again about 15 mins. ago, he's still sleeping soundly. I dont suppose if he was hurting he would be sleeping so soundly.

i definately hope he feels better soon...its so wonderful that you keep checking on him every so often...just to be sure he is ok!! youre a great momma!! take care!! Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

just keep checking on him not to scare but pain around the belly button can be appendicitis

How are things this morning? It was probably just the ice cream upsetting him. Sometimes ice cream will do that to me, too. Just kind of make things cramp up. Home everything is okay.

\"This too shall pass\"

He is fine this morning and he slept all night.

Thank you all so much!!!!