Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well; as it was my birthday yesterday, I recieved a digital camera I think it takes quite a nice picture, and would absolutley love to share some with you! I took some very nice ones of flowers; and so here I'll show you some of my favourites!

[img]uploads/images/sunshine16/3AC_IMG_0343.jpg[/img]
    Myself, before going out

[img]uploads/images/sunshine16/27Z_IMG_0185.jpg[/img]
    Quite a nice red flower. Called a cannan lily, I believe?

[img]uploads/images/sunshine16/686_IMG_0200.jpg[/img]
    Miniature Rose; and it's leaves.

[img]uploads/images/sunshine16/3D8_IMG_0333.jpg[/img]
    Sunset of my birthday

[img]uploads/images/sunshine16/256_IMG_0191.jpg[/img]
    Morning Glory.

Well that's basically my favourites. I had to use a program to resize them; as they are originally very large files.
    I'm also excited, as next year in school, I'll be taking a digital photography class!

Love, Laura.

Wow! The pics of the Sunset and Cannan Lily are beautiful!! Great shots!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

very nice!! if you ever take any more great pics, please post them (i loove looking at photography!)

happy belated birthday, by the way!!

-hayley xoxo
    ~*~ all is fair in love and war ~*~

you are absolutely beautiful!! and i would have to say that the camera is a keeper!!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Well Happy Birthday for yesterday Hun, and well done on those pics - they look great - you seem to be a natural at writing AND now photography too!!! And you're a beautiful looking girl on top of all that.. wow!! Lucky fish. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Don\'t regret the things you have done - regret those that you haven\'t!

Aww thank you for your kind comments; you guys! Always nice to share things with you!

Love, Laura xo

The photos are stunning, I particulary like the sunset! I know you will just love the digital photography class! And what alovely lookingyoung ladyyou are!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Beautiful photos, Laura!!! I love the sunset picture!!! And you are oh so adorable!!!! I am really a big fan of photography myself! I know you'll enjoy the digital photography class at school! Heck, your already a pro!
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

sunshine- you are soo pretty! and what kind of camera did you get? i just got a brand new one and it takes good pictures but not as nice as those!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state