Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I went to Little Rock today w/ my family & we went to a new resturant that we never been to. Anyway I looked at their menu after we had been seated & they served ravioli which is the food that I had v*ed when I had last had a sv. I hadn't been around it since then or been in resturants w/ it. Well, I stayed seated knowing that they served it & even enjoyed myself. It was a major step for me. I'm so glad I didn't run out of the resturant like I might have in the past.
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

Hey! Good job! I remember the last time I v* i was 10 and it was after I ate chinese food. I did not eat chinese food for YEARS until I was stationed overseas in Japan and had to japanese and chinese food. It is so much different from what they serve here in the states. Again, that is a huge step!

Taffy