We're movingout of our house soon and we've started packing up already even though we're in this house for another month or so. Anyway my mum said she needed to go into herwork to get some boxes we could use for packing the smaller things and asked me to go with her and help carry stuff. The only problem with that is the fact that my mum works in a hospital, not an emets favourite place!

I had a bit of anxiety about it, especially as the last time I went to that hospital was to have an operation where everyone around me in the ward was v*ing. But I went in anyway and coped with it as well as I could. I drew the line at getting in the ridiculously crowded lift and had totake the stairs up to the 7th floor, that was fun...

The only real panicky moment I had was when we went in to the store room and there were all these cardboard V* bowls stacked up right next to theboxes we were taking. I mean obviously they hadn't been used but it still bothered me. Another scary moment was when we had to walk out through the waiting room andI had totry not to, you know, breathe... lol

I didn't tell it well,but it felt likea triumph at the time! [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]