Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay so some of you know about this girl named Mare who I was in love with. Things had been going great for the last 3 weeks, I had finally stopped being manic over her and didn't think about her like AT ALL for the past three weeks. Things were great I was happy, my therapist even commented on the improvment I made getting over her.

So what happened to my happy ending? Mare contacted me today and left a message for me. I replied but she refused to talk to me...so of course I got pissed. So I ended up calling her, which I know I'm not supposed to do, and her mom answered and hung up on me. I called back and shouted into the phone, "SHE CONTACTED ME!" but it was Mare who picked up. She was all mad at me for a letter I sent her through snail mail. In the letter I wrote that I would see her mom in hell.

See you in hell...is that even a threat? Not really, I didn't say that I was going to kill her and PUT her there. So anyway we yelled at each other for ten minutes and then I got off the phone and cried for about an hour. Now I really don't know what to think. She contacted me for the soul purpose of telling me not to contact her...is that the definition of stupidity or what? She just made me SO angry and I just want to know if I was wrong. I mean her mother has said A LOT worse things about me then "See you in hell" so why the fudge is she getting all bent out of shape about it?

Any adivce/opinions would be great right now.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I don't even know what to say abou that...I don't know the whole story, but sounds like you both need to do a bit of growing up!!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

It sounds like you two need to have absolutely no further contact, or it may lead to disaster.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I would just have nothing more to do with her whatsoever. You were doing so well like this, then she contacted you. Had you ignored that you wouldn't have been put through all that upset. After all the messing about she has done and all the distress she has caused you you know whenever she contacts you it isn't going to be over anything pleasant. So in future, even if she contacts you, just ignore it. Get this girl out of your life once and for all!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Yep, I agree with everyone else. She sounds like she is not good for you, and it would be better if you two had no further contact. Sorry this happened. What a crummy situation! Hugs!

i agree with all of the above .... there is no pont in having any contact at all regardless of what ever the reason .. my advice ... STAY AWAY !!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks guys! I'm actually feeling A LOT better today, I guess I just really needed to scream and cry over her one last time but I'm better. I'm done with her and her psychotic mother. Now I'm going to try to just forget about her...she's a schizo anyway.

~Monica

lol- Monica- first off your avatar rocks!

Second- ditto to what others have said- you don't need some schizo trannie-looking crazy lady with a psycho mom in your life. Even if she contacts you, she isn't worthy of a call back. You can do SO much better, and it's time this ex is relegated to the ex-files.

Glad you are feeling better, and that you have been doing better lately- thats AWESOME!

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You know the great thing about the avatar is if you are playing music he moves his head to the beat of most songs...LoL! Thanks for the reply Amber...hopefully when you get on next time we can catch up!

~Monica

Who is that in your Avator, he reminds me of one of my ex-boyfriend's mates.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb