Okay so some of you know about this girl named Mare who I was in love with. Things had been going great for the last 3 weeks, I had finally stopped being manic over her and didn't think about her like AT ALL for the past three weeks. Things were great I was happy, my therapist even commented on the improvment I made getting over her.

So what happened to my happy ending? Mare contacted me today and left a message for me. I replied but she refused to talk to me...so of course I got pissed. So I ended up calling her, which I know I'm not supposed to do, and her mom answered and hung up on me. I called back and shouted into the phone, "SHE CONTACTED ME!" but it was Mare who picked up. She was all mad at me for a letter I sent her through snail mail. In the letter I wrote that I would see her mom in hell.

See you in hell...is that even a threat? Not really, I didn't say that I was going to kill her and PUT her there. So anyway we yelled at each other for ten minutes and then I got off the phone and cried for about an hour. Now I really don't know what to think. She contacted me for the soul purpose of telling me not to contact her...is that the definition of stupidity or what? She just made me SO angry and I just want to know if I was wrong. I mean her mother has said A LOT worse things about me then "See you in hell" so why the fudge is she getting all bent out of shape about it?

Any adivce/opinions would be great right now.

~Monica