Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I help in my church's children's church on Sunday mornings. Well this morning we had 2 girls who came up to me & told me they felt like they were gonna throw up & so i took them on downstairs & waited outside the bathroom door for them & they told me that they hadv*ed a little bit when they came out. So, I got them some snacks to settle their stomachs cuz they said that they were hungry & they kept them down. I still took them to their mom cuz if they were sick i didn't want to have to make them stay in children's church. She told me that their brother had an sv the week before& she hoped that it wasn't that.
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

It turns out that it wasn't an sv. They had stayed up late the night before. I asked their mom how they were & she told me that they were fine after church. So, I'm glad that they were ok.
    ♥Stephanie

That must be a relief. Well done for looking after them.

Thanks, I'm glad that I handled it as well as I did.
    ♥Stephanie

Good job, Steph![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

what's sv?

sv is stomach virus.

good job steph!! I definitely would have panicked and just delivered them to their mom right after they went into the bathroom. But you stayed and helped! yay!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!