After having a thoughtful pm discussion with Doug (Gumdropper, who I MUST thank for his information and support on this matter! ) I know I keep mentioning this whole inducing v* by milk thing and that when I eventually did try it the amount wasn't enough and I was scared to try again.

BUT; and I swear its the last time I'm going to say it, I really am going to try it again. The only problem is that I don't know exactly when I can do it because there are a lot of circumstances that need to be in place for this to be possible.

1. My parents and sisters need to be out of the house - they wouldn't understand why I was doing it and its too much pressure if they expect me to do it and I end up failing.

2. They alsoneed to be out of the house long enough for me to have the right amount of time. Considering I need the time towalk down the road and buy the milk,set everything up in the bathroom, (Different toothbrush etc.)and then around an hour or less to actually drink the milk. So if I add in general freaking out timeand time to calm down afterwards then I'm going to need about 3 hours minimum.

3. It can't be a last minute thing either because I don't want to eat dinner and maybe not lunch the day before because if I v* I want it just to be milk.

4. I need to actually have the guts to go through with it!

I think I need to have it better organised than when I tried it last time. I realise that if I v*ed in real life I wouldn't have much preparation time and no control over it but this is just for me to get a clear idea of the bare bones involved in v*ing and have a practice at dealing with the emotions involved. I am a major control freak and I've decided that I just have to take it a step at a time. Since a gallon is about 8 pints I think I'm going to drink it out of a plastic measuring cup I have which goes up to 2 pints. That means thatI can have a good step by stepplan.
<UL>
<LI>On the day before - no dinner
<LI>No breakfast
<LI>Change into clothes I don't have any great love for - nothing too baggy
<LI>Go down the road and buy a gallon of milk
<LI>Come home and put hair in a bun or pony tail
<LI>Find a spare toothbrush
<LI>Get a glass of water and put it in the bathroom
<LI>Bring milk, musicand measuring cup into the bathroom
<LI>Drink 2 pints
<LI>2 pints
<LI>2 pints
<LI>2 pints
<LI>Umm v* I guess!
<LI>Drink water
<LI>Calm down for a while
<LI>Brush teeth
<LI>Wash face
<LI>Throw toothbrush away
<LI>Change clothes if nessecary
<LI>Call friends and informIESbuddies!</LI>[/list]

I know its long but if it's all organised I find it easier to deal with! If I feel ok I might update you guys as I go along, say how it feels beforehand etc.I could update after every couple of pints or something. Sorry for all the rambling but I so need to do this!Edited by: x hannah x