Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I just wanted to apologize for my post on the pitbull thread. It was off topic and out of control.

I have been so utterly miserable lately and I'm taking it out on everyone. I'm a raving bitch right now. I am struggling more with depression right now, than emet. I'm on Paxil, which is tremendous for anxiety, but the depression is awful. I am also struggling to stay sober. I have been in an on-again, off-again relapse now for a year. Alcoholism really sucks.

Anyway, enough of my sob story. I just wanted to apologize for going off the deep end. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've not been on the group over the weekend, so I missed the whole pitbull debate. Just wanted to say that I'm sorry you are feeling so low Heather. I know how utterly miserable and debilitating it feels to not be able to see any light at the end of a very long dark tunnel - depression is a truly terrible illness (I too take Paxil for it and the anxiety). Although I've never been an alcoholic myself, I know a little of how it effects your life asI've had friends and workmates who have been alcoholics. Just know we are here to offer you support and feel free to pm me. Take care, hon, and hang in there.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I think that outbursts of different kinds can be helpful and a learning experience. I think it is good that you knew you blew up and you apologized. Many people can't do it. Everything we do is a learning experience. Keep taking it one day at a time and you will reach you goal. We are always here to offer support or just an ear of you ever need one!

It takes a lot of guts to write what you really think... and it takes even more guts to apologize for it and admit that maybe it wasn't the best thing to say at the time.

We have all dealt with hard times in some form or another, so we can empathize with what you are going through. Sometimes you just need to yell and tell the world how you are feeling. At least you take out your aggressions on message boards... I used to punch doorframes.. don't try that.

You can pull through the hard times, you just have to have some faith in yourself, we all have the coping ability and the overcoming ability deep within us, it's just a matter of finding it.

I have two uncles who are alcoholics, so I know what it can do to you, and how hard it is to kick, but you can do it.
    Tiffanator

I can empathize with you too, I am going through a mild crisis of sorts, not so much pertaining to anxiety or emet, but more of an "identity" crisis I guess you could say. I also feel mad and hopeless about everything that is going on in the world right now, and sometimes it is so hard to contain myself...I just want to scream at people "what are you thinking you freakin idiots!!?!!?!?!" lol.

Hope you feel better soon, sounds like lots of others have been there too.
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip