Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Does anyone ever visit healthboards.com? I was just wondering because on the panic and anxiety boards there are always posts from people who have emet. I want to direct them here but you can't mention other web sites there. I was just curious if anyone here is someone I have talked to there....if that makes sense[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

I have been a member of that site before, but I didnt read the rules to well and posted either a link or an e-mail address, and got told in a not so nice way, that I couldnt post anymore. I know it was my fault, but they could have been nicer about it. If you wanted to direct people to this site and can see from their posts that they may be emet, then I would PM them and tell them about this site. Do they allow that?

Edited by: jennyleigh1975

I've never heard of it, but will definitely check it out--Thanks!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

No, they don't allow any sort of off board contact. They are total Nazis!!
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip