Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: i have to wait

Hybrid View

My husband has gone away now for one month. He comes from North Africa and he has gone home to see his family. I have just got back from the airport and i am very very sad. I miss him so very much. I am at home with my 2 children.They are now on school holidays.

I want to be happy in the holidays for my children, but i cant stop thinking about my hubby. The reason i am not going with him is that it is too hot this time of year!!!! and too much money.

Thank you all for reading, just need to have contact with you all.

Lots of love

Fifi

xxxx
    Big hugs
    Fifi
    xxxxx

wishing the month passes quickly fror you all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry you are feeling so sad Fifi.......i hope that you find plenty of things to do with your children to keep you occupied and have some fun. Take this opportunity to bond with your kids more and have a little time for you too!!! I understand you missing your husband....but just use this time to take care of yourself while he's gone...go out with friends, do things with the kids. But don't sit around and sulk or be sad. It's not good for you or your health. Stay busy, and the time will go by faster...best wishes to you and he'll be back before you know it.
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

THank you for your replies. It means so much too me as sometimes i feel so alone. He has arrived ok, thank god, and he is now with his mum.

Thank you

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Big hugs
    Fifi
    xxxxx

Hope you are doing alright!!

Im here if you need a shoulder or just a chat!

Take care

xxxx

Thank you Violet. I just hate being on my own, i get all sad!!!! i have just read your post. I can see why you got cross- i am here for you too.

xxxxxx
    Big hugs
    Fifi
    xxxxx

Thankx fifi, yes, just pretty scared now that ive ended up maybe having my health put at risk!

my email is [email protected] if you need me at anytime, im on msn and email