Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Im Raging!!!

Im absolutly raging at the moment, I went for a shower earlier on today and left my body cloth at the bottom of the shower,(Because I was in a rush)

I came home and tidyed up had a friend round (hated that as he looked quite unwell) ate some dinner, then my mother came home, I spoke to her for a bit, then went into the bathroom and the body cloth I had used in the shower, had been moved to the sink, it didnt register till after id done my hands and ate something else, my god im raging!!

she had folded it and put it round the out of the sink I had used to to wash the bottom half of me as I am on my period and use different cloth for different parts of my body just for hygiene purposes, ive washed the sink with bleech, but I am still angry and upset that she could have or might have put my health at risk! [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't you put soap on your washrag? The shower is usually a clean place and if you had soap on the rag when you washed yourself, the rag should be fine --- even if it made it to the sink.

Another way to look at this is that you do wash your hands in the sink after you change your pad/ tampon/ wipe yourself while you are on your period. I know that sometimes blood gets onto my hands in that process and I wash it off in the sink, which wouldn't be much different than the washrag ending up there --- except for the washrag would have at least had exposure to some soap before it made it to the sink.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --

thankx for your reply..

yep of course there was soap on the rag lol, but washing my bits down below and then moving it from the shower to the sink and just leaving it there, really disturbed me!

Just with the washrag not only touching the blood from the front part but the back part as well we shall put it like that, I really was not happy.

anyway thankx again

I agree that it will be fine. You seem calmed down now so I guess I'm replying just to say sorry that happened. but you bleached the sink and I'm sure washed your hands before eating so I'm sure you're fine. Besides, you know how many people don't wash their hands at all after using the bathroom or before eating BLECK and they are fine ... unfortunately many people I know will not wash before eating and totally flip me out but they are always ok. Anyhow glad yous eem to be doing better!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

thank you for your reply SimplyMe, I did eventually calm down from it!

yes it totally grosses me out that people dont wash before they eat, pretty irrisponsible in any sense as its pretty risky to themselfs and other people..

Thankx again hun xx