Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I felt yucky yesterday morning, crampy with loose stools (sorry, TMI). This morning I am crampy again, but now it's d*! I feel awful. I guess maybe it is anxiety about going to work. Also, my dad is having major surgery today. I hope it's just anxiety. I really don't want to be sick! I feel like my body is doing everything it can to keep me home - I had to go back to work a day late because of kidney stones, and now two mornings I have felt like this. I feel worse today than yesterday though. I really hope it's not a sv! I have no sick time left, so I'm tempting fate.

Ugh.I have to leave for work now. It hurts so bad! LIke sharp, cramping pains really low in my intestines. I would almost associtate it with period cramps a little if I were on my period. But. I'm not sure that's a possibility since I haven't had my period for lmost two months now (no, I'm not pregnant). I guess it could be coming, but I don't know. I really don't want to leave now. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Hope you are feeling better...Make some hot tea when you go to work and try to relax. Anxiety about going to work and your Dad could be the culprit. Hope all goes well with that...=) Rebecca

how are you now?
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.