Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am just devestated. My dog, Sammie, has grade 1 spindle cell sarcoma. She is having a lump removed this Friday. Hopefully that will take care of it, but with cancer, there are no guarantees. Please say a prayer for my baby.

im so sorry thinking of you all x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

oh i am sorry to hear that, i will be thinking of you and your pup!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

awww hun me being a lover of animals, i would be devistated!

i will keep positive thougths and prayers coming your way for you and your poor dog!! i hope everything will be ok!

keep us posted

hugs!
    \"Dance like no one is watching, Love like you will never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like heaven on earth!\" Mark Twain

Thanks everyone, I'm trying to stay positive, but it's extremely hard.[img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]

Oh no, that awful. Poor puppy. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh no...I am sorry about your pup...good thing they caught it, sounds like they know what they are doing and I am sure that it will work out fine...I know that it is scary though, hang in there, we'll be thinking about you and your buddy.
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

Aww, I'm so sorry! I had a dog w/ cancer and they removed it. It's hard cuz you worry so much about them. You guys will be in my prayers!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Oh the poor baby!! I am so sorry, and I sincerely hope he will be perfectly fine after surgery. I will pray for him[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Hi there!!

Your poor dog!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you---I really hope all turns out well!!

Prayers going out for your furbaby! Hope everything turns out okay!

Thanks everyone. Sammie is my only "kid", and I love her more than anything. I'll keep you updated after her surgery and chest x-ray Friday.

Oh, the poor little sweetheart. I am sending healing and positive vibes across the miles and will keep Sammie in my prayers. I hope everything goes well on Friday. Give her a big snuggle from me.
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

I hope your "baby" is okay. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck with everything
    ***Elvia***

Aww I hope things will work out a-ok. You and Sammie will be in my thoughts.

Awwww.....I'm sorry about your pup- I hope everything works out! My pets are my babies too.

I kind of know how you feel- we are waiting for test results for our dog, as he may have cushings disease. He is fairly new to our household as is quite old- but we love him just the same and are worried.

Is that Sammie in your avatar? She looks like a very cute girl

*amber*

As an animal lover, I am very sad to hear about your dog being sick. I pray that the lump removal takes care of everything. There is nothing like the unconditional love our pets give us and it is hard to deal with when they get sick.

by the way, do you mind me asking if your dog is a German Shepard (looking at pic, he looks like he is). My family had 2 german shepardsyears ago who had cancer and unfortunately, died later on. It was hard. The vet said that cancer is more common in german shepard breed. I don't know why I just hope your dog gets better.

Everyone, thanks again. I just dropped her off at the vet. Yes, Sammie is part German Shephard and part Doberman. Strangely, I feel rather calm today. I hope that means all our prayers have been working and she is going to be fine. I'll keep you posted.

aaw i hope all goes well, and i'm sorry for your news, my horse had the exact same type of cancer and she pulled through, as will yours. My prayers are with u both
    kath x

Some good news! The cancer has not spread to her lungs. Thank God! We just have to wait for the biopsy results to come back next week to see if they removed all the cancer with the surgery today. Thanks again for all your kind words. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Oh good! Yes please let us know when you get the results back.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

That's justgreat news that the cancer hasn't spread. I hope they managed to remove all the bad stuff today. Please let us know when you know anything. Scritches to Sammie x
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb