Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok so this might be ridiculous but whateva...

Last night, My oldest dog Bailey ran up to me and basically tackled me(All in a loving way of course)...Anyways, he freakin licked my mouth and yes, I do believe that some part of this went inside my mouth...I know, gross...

Am I gonna catch a sv* that way?

It's been almost 24 hours...My dogs are all old, fat and lazy and say in the house...The go in the backyard to tinkle but refuse to stay out there...

I am just so grossed out and worried because the dog sits around and licks his ass all day and then licks my mouth...

gag me.

It's gross. So gross. But you probably won't get sick from it. My cat has a problem with dribbling, especially when she is purring and sometimes she shakes her head and hits me with it. Pleasant stuff huh? It's so freaking gross it's unreal lol but I'm sure you won't get sick. When stuff like this happens I like to think that hey, our immune systems need some germs/dirt it's what keeps us healthy.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Yeah, my dog and cats constantly 'surprise' us with a little tongue action. Nothing is grosser than realizing that your cat just licked it's arse, and then kissed you on the mouth- but it likely won't get you sick....especially not with a stomach virus!

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This has happened to me on several occasions (YUCK!!) and I never got sick. Grossed out yes!! Don't worry. You will be fine!!

Nah! Your cool! Kinky, but cool![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img](just kidding!)

Keep in mind that sv* is caused by very specific viruses or bacteria. Most other bacteria and virus are killed on impact in our mouths and stomachs.

Now if you start craving Milk-Bones we need to talk!

Thanks guys...Yeah, it was pretty gross...He literally just got finished having some "Private Time" right before he made-out with me.

I will try not to fret.

Thanks again...

Oh and totally off subject from my incestual dog. OK so I just got home from my Parents house...I opened the front door with my hand because it's my parents house...I was talking to my Mother when I noticed some yummy treats in a candy dish...So I grabbed one...VERY carefully took it out of the celaphane wrapper and popped it into my mouth...Well my hands were dirty from the doorknob but I didn't actually touch the candy with my hand, just the wrapper...BUT my worry is this: Yesterday the Maid came to clean my Parents house...She has like 12 kids and I know she touched the doorknob...So now I am freaking out a little...I don't know if she has been sick or if one of hers has...I didn't actually TOUCH my candy with my hands, but I touched the wrapper and some of the wrapper touched my mouth when putting candy in mouth...Does this make sense? Have I taken things too far and being totally crazy at this point?