Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: super-size me

holy cow have yall seen this?? ok well i know most of you....well just about all of you prabably wotn becuase there is a few vomit scenes...that dosent usually bother me if its on tv. but anyways, its kind of a documentary on obesity in America, and like omg..this guy eats nothing but McDonalds for a month, and on day 3 he orders a "super-sized" meal, a double quarter pounder, a super size frie and a super size drink. he gets less then half way threw the meal and he v****s out the car window (the car isnt moving though lol...ewww) i mean...gosh though it just tells you things like people actually eat meals that big and that unhealthy on a daily basis...no wonder america is called the fattest country in the world. obesity is now the #2 killer in america next to smokeing, and both things can be prevented!!! its discusting.
    ..:.*Natalie*.:..

\"My strength is in my honosty\"~Fiona Apple

Wow. That's really gross. I smoke, and I know I need to quit, but I don't eat like that. Some people cannot help it though.

Someone else posted about the v* scenes in supersize me, and I was horrified. I won't watch it because it's real, not someone acting. Yuck. *shudder*

I can't believe people eat like that every day??? Really??? One of those meals is your fat intake for like 3 days!!! Yikes!!!! Can you imagine what his cholesterol was after that month???? Ewww.... Not like my eating habits are the picture of health, but come on!!

In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I have seen the movie and if you just close your eyes and plug your ears you can get through the vomit scene. Someone here at already posted about the scene so I knew it was coming. He mentions that he doesn't feel well before he v*.

The movie is worth seeing. Another excellent documentary to make you think. I eat at McDonalds once or twice a month. I think we all saw that one of favroite foods around here is McDonald's french fries.

By the way, Heart Disease is actually the cause of the most deaths in the United States.

Carly

lol "i think im getting a McTummy Ache....ugh McGurggles...here comes the McVomiting"
    ..:.*Natalie*.:..

\"My strength is in my honosty\"~Fiona Apple

hehe, I watched it. I pannicked the first time and plugged my ears and closed my eyes. I MADE myself watch it the next day. I used it as exposer therapy. I fo und it a bit easier to get through knowing it was coming and that I was prepared.
    My husband won't eat McD's anymore. Just the fries once in a while.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblubug01
    "i think im getting a McTummy Ache....ugh McGurggles...here comes the McVomiting"

hee hee!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I've not seen it, and I doubt I will, but I hae read about it. It's really scary how fast food can do that to you... Ick. I've not eaten anythig from McDonalds (except for a salad, and once or twice one of their breakfasts) since I was eight years old. I seldom ever go to any fast food place, though.
    -Anna

I also saw the movie, and I kind of knew that the scene was coming because I had head something about it before, but didn't know exactly when, but I kind of figured it was then because he said he didn't feel so well... then they showed it on the sidewalk after, sooooooooo disgusting, just plug your ears and close your eyes for about 2 minutes, then peek to see that the scene is over. I'ts really a great movie to watch.
    <font color=MAGENTA>-Rachel</font>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah there IS warn (kind of) you just kind of know. It is worth watching. So are the bonus scenes. Gotts a love Mr.Bicmac (wieeerdo-o) I don't know how he hasn't had to have some kind of heart surgery.
    We rarely eat out unless it is subway or salads from a fast food place. We tend to go to a restraunt if eating out. Of course financially even if we wanted to we couldn't.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

UGH!! After I plugged my ears and closed my eyes through the v* scene, I felt so uneasy for the rest of the night. I still can't bring myself to eat the FRIES at McD's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sounds lke a very thriling film =|

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN: