Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default :( i need support

So.. I took the risk and stayed with my bf after his family had had the sv a week ago... well... its been 6 days that they haven't been sick. My bf never got it.. he bleached the house and I've been in his room unless going in and out of the living room just to leave the house or come back to the room... its been 36 hours and still no symptoms... think I'm ok?

Default Re: :( i need support

Hey!

If he is bleaching the house that is great news. That means he is killing the virus if it is present on surfaces. Do not stop washing your hands. That should be a practice that happens everyday. 48 hours is the usual incubation period for the stomach virus. I think you will be fine though.
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think you may be in the clear by now...especially if he's kept up with his side of the hygiene.

I've been kissing him, and its been 45 hours.... but I stayed the night two nights.. does that matter since I haven't eaten anything they've cooked And stayed locked up in a room

If you have been kissing him, and he was not showing any signs or symptoms of the stomach virus you should be fine. Even if you ate something they cooked I think you would be fine. As long as they wash their hands. You'll be fine
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:

I think you're in the clear by now. Relax and enjoy your time with your bf