I am 37 weeks and 1day pregnant and have been about 2 centimeters dilated and 50% effaced for 2 weeks now. I also had lunch with a co-worker whose daughter was sick with v* and then she got sick that night with v* which was on Tuesday. Wednesday my husband was complaining of stomach cramps most of the day but never had v* or d*. So here's my deal - I have been pretty constipated or should I say have had hard bowel movements for several months - 2 days ago my stools started to soften and now today I have had several VERY loose stools and my stomach is a little irriated. Diarrhea is a sign of the onset of labor and it's also a symptom of sv*s......so now I don't know what to think. I'm hoping and praying that I'm not getting an sv* and that it's just my body clearing out and getting ready for labor. Any ideas?? Suggestions??? Anyone who has had children??? I don't really feel n* or sick, but my stomach is a little irritated - no cramps or anything though. This is making me panic now because an sv* at this point would be horrible and it is going around in my area pretty bad! Thoughts anyone??