Hello all,

I havent been on this site for about 6 months now, my emet was getting really bad, and needed some time doing other things and getting out of the house. I can say that i am doing quite well.

I have been practising reiki and energy healing, to help others. And i have realized that it was time for me to focus on my emet and trying to release this fear. I am going tomorrow for a treatment, a friend who taught me reiki is going to help me with it. We are going to do some past life regression, and reiki, i am a little scared, i am scared that this will work, what will i do then?

I am excited at the same time, if i no longer have this fear, the first thing i will do is eat some chicken fingers!

I dont know, so many things are going through my mind, anyway i just wanted to post, and i will let you know how it goes. Then, maybe I can help others with this issue, I have been practicing distance treatments on others for their problems, as well as in person, and I just keep thinking it would be great to help someone that maybe had the same phobia I did. Anyways talk to you later.!